Cancellation and payment conditions, Refund claims, registration
1. You send us an enquiry for your participation in the seminar (by telephone, e-mail, course registration via our website). In doing so, you are making a binding offer to conclude a participation contract with us. If the enquiry is approved (e.g. there are still enough course places available) and the contract is concluded, you will receive confirmation of this by e-mail.
2. A deposit of 20% of the course fee is due upon receipt of this written confirmation. The remaining payment must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the seminar (01.03.2024). Payments by bank transfer to the account
Frieder Anders, DE03 5019 0000 6100 0172 51.
For bookings made at the last minute, payment can also be made in cash on site.
3. Travel, meals and accommodation are not included in the offer and must be booked independently by the course participant. The booking at the Hotel Sentido Galosol is not obligatory, the accommodation can be chosen freely.
4. If you decide in favour of this hotel and let us know, you will receive a booking code by e-mail approximately two days after receipt of the deposit, with which you will receive our exclusive prices at the Hotel Galosol.
5. By booking the course, you declare that you are able to cope with the physical demands of participation.
6. Participants in the courses of the Taiji Academy will receive a voucher for 20% of the course fee after transferring the course fee, redeemable for holiday courses with Master Frieder Anders.
You can cancel the seminar at any time before the start. The date of receipt of the cancellation notice by us is decisive. The cancellation must be made in writing.
Depending on the time of receipt of the cancelation notice, the following cancellation scale applies:
- Up to the 30th day before the start of the seminar: 25% cancellation fee
- Up to the 22nd day before the start of the seminar: 30 % cancellation fee
- Up to the 15th day before the start of the seminar: 45 % cancellation fee
- Up to the 8th day before the start of the seminar: 60 % cancellation fee
- Up to the 4th day before the start of the seminar: 70 % cancellation fee
- Up to the 2nd day before the start of the seminar: 85 % cancellation fee
- From the day before the start of the seminar and in case of no-show: 90% cancellation fee
Cancellations must be sent in writing to:
Taiji Academie, Homburger Landstr. 120 A, 60435 Frankfurt, Germay or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is the date of receipt on a working day.
If participants do not attend the seminar due to early return, illness or other reasons, they are not entitled to a rated refund.
Cancellation by the course instructor:
In the event that fewer than 8 participants have registered for a course by 18.02.2024, it is at the discretion of the course instructor to cancel this course. In this case, any payments already made by the participant will be refunded or credited to further seminars. In the event of illness of the course instructor and if no replacement can be found, a refund will also be made.
In this case, the course participant shall have no further claims, in particular no claim for compensation or reimbursement of expenses.
In any case, the participant will be informed in good time if the seminar is cancelled.
If timely notification is not possible (e.g. due to short-term illness of the seminar leader or other force majeure), the participant will be informed immediately.
Travel cancellation insurance:
We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance or travel interruption insurance.
All personal data that you provide for participation in the seminar is protected against misuse in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. The data protection information, which can be accessed at https://www.taijiakademie.de/datenschutz, applies.
8. cancellation policy
Right of cancellation:
You have the right to cancel the concluded contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, Taiji Akademie, Homburger Landstr. 120 A, 60435 Frankfurt, email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged any fees for this refund